Wednesday, September 2, 2009

[RINGTONE] SNSD- 1st Album Girls' Generation


In September, I will be busy with trial exam ESPECIALLY. Yet, I will try to update this site when I'm free.

and today, just want to inform SS501 fans who live in Malaysia or nearby~~ THEY ARE HERE IN MALAYSIA and tomorrow will have FANSIGNING event at KL!!! (or to be specific One World Hotel,PJ)

Lucky for those who went. I'm totally busy to revise my study. Hukhuk...

Anyway, update for today is actually requested by wayne:-

SNSD - 1ST ALBUM Girls' Generation


Track 9 is a Duet between Kangta (H.O.T) and Taeyeon (Leader of SNSD)

PREVIEW:-




TRACKLIST:-

01. 소녀시대 (Girls' Generation)

-Chorus
-End

02. Ooh La-La!

03. Baby Baby

04. Complete

05. Kissing You

-Original
-Rock Ver.

06. Merry-go-round

07. 그대를 부르면 (Tears)

08. Tinkerbell

09. 7989
(feat. Kangta)

10. Honey (소원)


11. 다시 만난 세계 (Into the new world)

No comments: