Thursday, October 22, 2009

[RINGTONE] Super Junior M (슈퍼주니어) - Super Girl (Korean & Chinese Version) (Merged)

requested by joyee_XD.

Although this song already posted.. this post consists Chorus and "Oh My Love" merged in one download. And to tell you guys... I made it for both Korean & Chinese Version. So, celebrate!! ^___^

No need a preview for this one, isn't?? Because it just the same... except "Oh My Love" continues with the chorus.

Super Junior M (슈퍼주니어) - Super Girl (Korean & Chinese Version) (Merged)



Download:-



ahhh.. and I want to tell you guys a good news!!~~ We have new author other than Farz and I. She is carrie and will in charge for Chinese Pop aka CPOP. So, for those who wanted Chinese Pop Ringtone, just request to Carrie. I'll later put more detail about aur new author. ^_^ Till then, have a good time.

No comments: