Friday, February 5, 2010

[RINGTONE] 2AM - Can't let You Go Even If I Die Mini Album

The album already released in January.. (of course through Internet.) . Yet, the album released in the first February. So, here is the update for 2Am's ringtones. Cheers!!

[requested by snowV, 2am<3, sonia, amelia azman, and a Guest]

2AM - 죽어도 못 보내


Preview:- (will be added later as I really want to put the ringtone up first rather than the preview..^_^)


Tracklist:-
01. Intro 


03. 웃어 줄 수 없어서 미안하다 (I'm Sorry I can't Laugh with You)
04. I Love You (feat. 백찬, 주희 of 8eight) [feat. BaekChan, Juhee of 8eight]
 (Chorus) (Rap)
05. 그녀에게 (feat. 찬성 of 2PM)  [To Her feat. Chansung]
06. 웃는다 (Outro)


----------------------------------------

[edit: FaRz] juz made my parts for this album :)




2AM - 죽어도 못 보내 (Can't Let You Go Even If I Die)

01. Intro (Part1) (Part2) (Part3)
02. 죽어도 못 보내 (Can't Let You Go Even If I Die) (Part1) (Part2) (Part3)
03. 웃어 줄 수가 없어서 미안하다 (I'm Sorry I Can't Laugh for You) (Part1) (Part2) (Part3)
04. I Love You (Part1) (Part2) (Part3) (Part4)
05. 그녀에게 (To Her) (Part1) (Part2)
06. 웃는다 (I'm Laughing) (Part1) (Part2)

No comments: