Thursday, August 5, 2010

[RINGTONE] CN Blue - Blue Love Mini Album

There are too much people requesting this ringtones mini album. And I actually already use the ringtones since I created them once they are released. SO sorry that I forgot and too busy with my studies to share with you guys. Anyway, I'm back for update for now. Yay cheers!!

Anyway, here is the update for this August. ^^


Requested by E-SYAD, anon, JC, fiona, mapthesoul, ohpearlyn, and etc if I left out anyone. Mianhae.



Tracklist:-
01. LOVE
(Intro) (1st full chorus) (2nd full chorus) (3rd full chorus)
02. Sweet Holiday
(Chorus) (Rap) 
03. Black flower
04. Tattoo
05. 사랑 빛 (Love Light)
(Inst Intro) (Chorus)
06. Let's Go Crazy
(Chorus)

I will upload more for CNBLUE in another post since I discover more interesting part after I bought the album. So stay tune for this group ringtones. Hahaha

No comments: