Saturday, May 23, 2009

[RINGTONE] CF/ CM SONGS

Today, 23rd of May is my breakbefore continuing hell day of exam in 25th. Although I have a week more for mid year exam, I feel it’s so unfair not to update.

Therefore, I will update today with CM/CF/Theme songs. So, be happy!!~~^o^

SUPER JUNIOR

SAVE ENERGY

(requested by roxanne)

[CHORUS 1] [CHORUS 2]


BIG BANG & 2NE1

LOLLIPOP

SO FRESH, SO COOL


SO NYUH SHI DAE

HAHAHA


[CHORUS 1] [CHORUS 2]



LEE MINHO (GU JUNPYO IN KKOTBODA NAMJA)

EXTREME



Hope that you could like this.. ^o^ and sorry that if i'm not uploading this upcoming days.. my exam ended on 28th and then i'm attending to a seminar on 31st until 3rd June though it's a school holiday week.


So sorry.. But please update me with new kpop while I'm gone!!!


-chibi-

No comments: