Thursday, June 25, 2009

[RINGTONE] Yui - Again & Evan - Struggle of the Head and the Heart

I actually have completed cutting the ringtones on 22nd June.

However, due too absorbed in SNSD's new song, lots of relatives coming in and out of my house, and me, myself is struggling to see Dance, Subaru! on nearest cinema this week even though i replaced the urge with watching BLOOD: The Last Vampire.... here i am today giving you a new update.


requested by Joey

Yui- Again






I'm not really sure which part you want. so, i only cut the chorus. if you want another part, inform me.

PREVIEW:-





Next, requested by Crystal.. our regular customer as well.. Hihihihi....


Evan- 머리와 심장이 싸우다...(Struggle of the Head and The Heart)




there are three verses of chorus I had identified in the songs..

PREVIEW:-




Actually it's the same chorus.. only one or two words in the chorus are changed. So, do take all as each represented different meaning of chorus.


Till then, annyong!! and please.. please.. do not hotlink.


I know the trick people who hotlink by the way.
Please remember about that.

No comments: