Monday, June 8, 2009

[SITE UPDATE] TWITTER, SITE EMAIL & Chibi's BACKUP ACC

As you see the title above..




This post regarding Site UPDATE!!~~~ OR more LIKELY CONTRIBUTOR UPDATE..



=3=


THE UPDATE FOR THIS JUNE IS



WE HAVE TWITTER ALREADY!!~~ LOL.. Why i'm the only one is hyped up..



We (actually i'm the one who created it.. hahaha) did this to let you know what we are up to and see how many actually watching and take care about us..


So, check OUR TWITTER, kay??^__^


NEXT UPDATE!!~~~

WE HAVE OFFICIAL EMAIL FOR OUR SITE!!~~~

Since I already take this thing seriously.. So, I discussed with Farz about our official email. It's bad to use my email and i keep thinking i always put Farz aside.. Mianhae for all these times, FARZ!!! You never disagree with what I did.. and i really appreciate to have you as my companion~~ TT^TT






Anyway, stop the melodramatic scene!! here is OUR OFFICIAL EMAIL:- jkpureaddiction@gmail.com


If you want to request ringtone... It's either shoutbox or the email.. araso?? Requesting through message or comment through youtube will be considered by us individually.. Hope you really understand this.


TO THE

NEXT UPDATE.
. HERE WE GO!!~~



Some of you might didn't know about this..



But I just want to tell you before anything bad happened...




One of my video actually got deleted due copyright by SBS on YOUTUBE. Therefore, if there will be two more videos got deleted by BIG-BIG company out there, my youtube channel will be suspended and I want you to go to my backup channel... chibigreen317


Kay.. that's all the update for now on JUNE.. SEE YA LATER, GUYS!!~~


and just want to tell you.. today going to fulfill request and posting up SNSD- Gee Mini Album..

So... BE HAPPY

No comments: