Thursday, August 6, 2009

updates...

SRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE~~~
super bz~ big exam coming soon~~~

my update for the time being...
i guess my next update will be the middle/end of september...
having my prelims nxt friday... WISH ME LUCK!!
n the actual exams is in 1 mnth time~ *faints*
im sooo scared~~~ T.T

---------------

ALL RINGTONES AVAILABLE HERE.

2PM
Again & Again
I Hate You

4Minute
Hot Issue (Part1) (Part2)

Big Bang
Lady
Sparkling

Boys Generation
Gee (Part1) (Part2) (Part3)

Davichi
I Made An Accident

DBSK
Doushite... (Original) (-the LEVEL remix-)
MIROTIC (Chinese Ver)

G Dragon (Big Bang)
This Love (Part1) (Part2)

Hee Young & Jang Hye Jin
Twilight(영원토록)

Hyun Joong
Be Nice To Me, Please

Jisun
RollerCoaster Love

Kelly Clarkson
My Life Would Suck Without You

Lady Gaga
Poker Face

Lee Soo Young
Grace

MC Mong
Circus

Miyavi
Kekkonshiki No Uta

Sean Kingston
Fire Burning On The Dance Floor

SeungRi (Big Bang)
Strong Baby (Part2)

Shinee
Bodyguard
Hit Me (Part1) (Part2)
Juliette (Part1) (Part2)
Romeo+Juliette (Part1) (Part2)
Save Energy Song
Senorita (Part1) (Part2)
Talk To You

SNSD
Sorry, Sorry
Tell Me Your Wish

Super Junior
Gee

Super Junior M
Zhi Shao Hai You Ni (Part1) (part2)

------------------

i guess i'll give u some xtra bonus...
since i kinda away for such a long time...
these r the ringtones dat i just made n upload it @ mediafire...
n i dont have time to upload them @ youtube yet...
sry for my untidy post...
my comp is laggy today...
so i juz 'dump' everything here ^^

2NE1
-Fire
-I Dont Care 

Big Bang
-Foolish Love 
-Top Of The World 

Brown Eyed Girls
-Abracadabra 

Kara
-Wanna  

MC Mong
-Indian Boy 

Shinee
-Love Should Go On 
-One For Me

Super Junior
-Sorry, Sorry (R&B Remix Ver) 

------------

FaRz

No comments: