Tuesday, March 2, 2010

[RINGTONE] U-Kiss - 1st Full Album Only One

So, UKISS – Only One Album finaalllyyyyy done~. See, I’m not good in those upbeat and autotune songs when doing ringtones since they are kind of noisy in my ear’s opinion. And I have to deal with the problem with focusing with the lyrics and took time to hear.

Anyway, this was requested by SONIA, awin, and joyee_xd. Sorry if I was late compared to SNSD and Kara’s stuff. AND YEAH… somehow lately I write my own tracklist rather than copy paste.

유키스 1집 - Only One : Without You 



Preview;- (later.. huhu)

TRACKLIST:-

01. Intro [not included]

02. 빙글빙글 [Bingeul Bingeul]
[Part:- [1], [2], [4], [6], [7]]





07. 만만하니(Remix)[Man Man Ha Ni (Remix)]


09. 니가좋아(Remix)[Niga Joah (Remix) [my download turned to be the instrumental of this]




13. 빙글빙글(inst) [Bingeul Bingeul (Inst.) [not included]]
14. 뭐라고(inst) Intro (not included)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank youuuu sooo much :D!!!! -joyee_XD