Wednesday, March 4, 2009

[RINGTONE] DBSK- SURVIVOR CUTS

From what I had seen, the PRE-RELEASE OF THE SECRET CODE already RELEASED.

That means I CAN UPLOAD THE CUT OF THE RINGTONES OF SURVIVOR ISN'T??

WELL, I HAD CUT THIS SONG INTO 9 PARTS..

So, PICK CAREFULLY WHICH DO YOU WANT AND DO COMMENT if you have time.

THIS RINGTONES CUT FOR THIS SONG IS ACTUALLY REQUESTED BY xiahchar10. So, here you go! ^o^



Taken from YESASIA:-

Dong Bang Shin Ki have established themselves as a solid J-pop act with a string of consecutive No. 1 hits including Beautiful You and Bolero. The single cut of Survivor arrives as the pre-release single to their upcoming fourth album The Secret Code.

Okay, so the album is not released~~ WHATEVER!!~~ I just uploaded the ringtones cut.

I'm not uploading the full and yet I might (still considering) buy the 4th Album One.

For PHONE MANIAC LIKE ME, here your ringtones...~~ ^o^

[a/n:- if you look at the video i had put up in YOUTUBE, there is number in the end after each Survivor, that's represents the part I had UPLOADED.]

SONG TITLE:-

SURVIVOR










again do comment~~

No comments: