Tuesday, March 31, 2009

hi~ ^^

hi there~
first time posting~~
sry for being late introducing myself...

so... basically chibi has done for me all the introducing...
my 'name' is FaRz or known as Xx963xX(juz some random number + Xs ^^) @ youtube
from Spore... (blablabla... more at the earlier post by chibi)

hmmm... some more infos bout me...
neva did blogging b4.. (sry if im so lousy at this)
also... some negative point.... i can be a very lazy person at times(or u can say most of the time)...
n cutting ringtones depend on my mood ^^
interests... 1 thing im very sure about....
im CRAZY!!! bout DBSK...
so talk to me bout DBSK, im gonna get all xcited bout it! hehe...


for requests... i guess i'll accept requests here... or can pm me @ yt....

include e following info:
-language (eg. English/Japanese/Korean etc)
-song title
-artist
-frm what time 2 what time (eg. frm 1:35 til 1:55)
-attach e song mv or any of e song's video frm utube or any web

*pls take note dat e timing of e part u want must b e same in e video
-> dis is coz some songs... the r a bunch of them... with different timings...

**most ringtones r about 25-30+ secs, but if wanna longger also can... =)
and... can also give me like two timings (eg. 1:09-1:23 +/and 1:56-2:21)
+ (if u wanna combine the two timings together in 1 ringtone)
and (if u wanna make two or more separate ringtones for that song)

-----------------------------------

if requested without the infos...
i'll still make them... if i know where to cut... (some songs i juz have no idea where the chorus is)
but i'll make those incomplete requests last....

so give me complete infos if u r so desperate for the ringtone.. ^^


*all ringtones are in mp3 format... n in the highest quality as possible...
the size... i'll try make them in the smallest size...

-------------------------------------

i think thats all for now...
will put up all the links to my uploaded ringtones next ^^

FaRz =)

2 comments:

Syaza Aiman said...

Hi there Farz! ^^
hey,you do take request right?
I've requested once from Chibi and do you mind if I request again??

farhaini zohri =) said...

Caja-> yupz... no prob...