Tuesday, November 3, 2009

[RINGTONE] DBSK - TRICK ALBUM

Okay, i just name it TRICK ALBUM BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY CONSISTS 5 SINGLES ALBUM MADE ALL MEMBER OF DBSK. As DBSK Fans out there, I think you guys already know the capital letter names of each single if combined will become a word 'TRICK".

Here's the ringtone sang by the members for TRICK album. No Preview as I'm not in the mood to do the preview due fulfilling the form to go to university next year.So, pray that I'm in the mood back before I go hiatus to do the preview. and Omo!! i'm getting older, busier!!~~  

NOTICE:- 18th Nov till 8 Dec 2009 I'll be urmmm.. HIATUS ( I hope I could do that.) I'm going to face the biggest exam in my life. However, drop by to this site and write ur request as I'm not alone in working this site. =D

Kay.. this one also i misput the links.. (and too many) so, sorry!!~~ Hope you can redownload back the ringtone.

Changmin - Two Hearts



Download:-

Two Hearts
Wild Soul


Yoochun - Runaway

Download:-

Runaway
My Girlfriend



Junsu -If..?!


Download:-

If..?!
Rainy Night


Yunho -Close To You


Download:-

Close To You
Crazy Life

Jaejoong - Keyword


Download:-

Keyword
Maze (requested by DBSKHolic)

No comments: