Friday, November 20, 2009

[RINGTONE] You're Beautiful (미남이시네요) OST

Hey guys... As requested by one of the guest. (Likewise.. i always need to remind who requested it but no one read it...) Special for month ringtone:- the drama that would overcome Boys Over Flowers if IRIS is not broadcast on the same schedule. But... Can I skip from doing the preview for the song?? I sense something bad if I upload the video on youtube even for preview since the drama relates with SBS. =____=;; So, download it if you want to hear the ringtone and keep it later. kay, I changed my mind.. I will do one or two song for preview..and for the rest.. Bye Bye~~

I know what you want to say... I broke the hiatus.. hehehe..

You're Beautiful (미남이시네요) OST


PREVIEW:- ( I will come back to put it if I'm free)
TRACKLIST:-
(Still / As Ever – Lee Hong Ki)
(Descend from the Sky – Miss $ ft. Oh Won Bin)

(Without Saying – 9th STREET)
(Promise - Lee Hong Ki)
(My Heart’s Calling – Kim Dong Wook)
(Without Saying - Park Shin Hye)

08. 여전히 (Still/As Ever) - A.N.JELL 

(Chorus 1) (Chorus 2)

09. 약속  (Promise) - A.N.JELL 


10. 말도 없이 - Ver.Piano
11. 여전히 - Ver.Bossa
 


No comments: